Okay, So firstly a BIG Thank you for showing sooo much love on my Bali Pictures. I truly had an amazing amazing time! And, as per your requests, I am curating this blog so that you know where to take that perfect shot in Bali ;D
- Bali Swing: This has become one of the most popular #Tourist shot. Frankly, there are a lot of places that has Bali swings. I went o Badung Bongkasa one, you can check this out: http://baliswing.com
2. Nest Pictures: These are really easy to find, these nests are usually around Bali swings! So you can capture both these shots together (yay)
3. KYND Cafe: One of the most popular Instagram(picture worthy) cafe. Its white and pink and every corner is ideal for pictures. You have to visit this place 😀
They serve yummy burgers and cocktails! For details: https://www.zomato.com/bali/kynd-community-seminyak
4. Nusa Penida Island: This is one very beautiful island where you have small small islands with huge beach. Its a perfect place to capture beach shots, plus don’t forget to take a shot sitting at a cliff (bad news is, we had to stand in a que for 10 minutes for a shot)
5. Flower Bath Picture: Well, this was in my bucket list since a long long time. We were actually staying in a villa, so we specially booked a flower bath service at Maya Resort in Ubud. and it was totally worth it! (guess the picture says it all)
Book this before as they are fully booked all the time (literally!)
6. Ubud Market: If you love shopping, you might as well strike a pose in this market! This is a picture perfect street flooded with handicrafts and dream catchers!
7. Temple Picture: I just cannot name my favorite ones, the entire town is full of temples with beautiful intricate architecture. You can literally take shots anywhere and everywhere. I just randomly took these shots on our way to some place.
But, if you’re particular, then you must go to Tanah Lot Temple (here) and Pura Penataran Agung Lempuyang
8. Waterfall: Oh, Bali has the most most most beautiful waterfalls! I went to Tukad Cepung Waterfall. You can check out this article (here)
They are literally too beautiful and picture worthy!
9. Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary: I missed this one, but if you love Monkeys and want a cute selfie with them, gooooo to this place. Don’t forget to show me too 😛
I hope this helps you create beautiful memories! also, don’t forget to enjoy the moment too!
Loads of Love