Hello My beautiful people,
Hope you’re having a great day! Personally, I am in love with Delhi’s Weather, minus the pollution 😛
So, taking about hair care, we all love getting our hair colored in all possible combinations. Frankly, I have very fine hair and therefore, damaged, frizzy and dull hair.
I totally understand that we are all so busy, that we cannot take out a lot of time for our hair. But, But, I follow some simple healthy things for happy happy hair.
- Follow OIL-SHAMPOO- CONDITIONER- SERUM Rule: You need to follow this everytime you wash your hair. You can also oil your hair a night before, and tie it in a soft cloth and sleep. If you make this a routine, you will eventually see a lot of change in your hair. Also, use a mild shampoo.
- Omega 3 is really good for your hair. Add eggs, Walnuts, chia seeds to your diet. You can also take Omega 3 capsules.
- Once a week, leave your conditioner for atleast half and hour post shampoo, this will deeply moisturize your hair.
- Never wash your hair with Hot water, always opt for Warm-cold water.
- When it comes to hair color, don’t get it done too frequently. Give a gap of atleast a month.
- Try opting for Alcohol Free products for your hair.
- Always use a heat protector before styling your hair. Like Always!
- Mash a ripe banana and mix it with olive oil, leave it for 20 minutes and wash your hair. Do this once in 10 days.
I am currently using these products for my hair:
Apart from these, take adequate sleep, meditate and try avoiding stress. A lot of things from the inside impacts on the outside. Stay happy, stay beautiful.