Hello My Gorgeous people,
Getting perfect pout gets easier with fuller lips, all thanks to Lip Fillers.
I recently went to Chandigarh to Visit DR.KM Kapoor to know about Lip fillers. And, it was one amazing experience. Personally, I used to think that Lip fillers must be a painful process, but to my surprise, its a painless process and only takes a couple of minutes.
Not only does it give fuller lips, one can actually give more volume, definition and plump lips. Lip fillers are a popular trend, where a cosmetic surgeon will inject a dermal filler to plump up your lips. These types of dermal fillers are sometimes called “hyaluronic acid fillers”.
Answering common queries that I received from you guys which will clear most of your doubts regarding Lip Fillers.
- Is it Painful? No, its completely painless, just small pricks due to injection which don’t hurt at all.
- How long does it last? It will last unto an year.
- Is it safe? Yes its completely safe, just get it done from an experienced doctor.
- How much should lip plumping should I get done? You can consult the doctor for that, they will guide you according to your face.
- Is it permanent? No, its a temporary process that lasts for an year.
- How much does it cost? Somewhere around 35K For one Syringe.
- Do we have to take a lot of precautions after getting it done? No, it does not require any maintainence.
- Do my lips become jelly like? No, not at all. it will make them smooth, you won’t feel any cracks.
From Bollywood to Hollywood, all celebrities like Priyanka Chopra, Kylie Jenner have got it done. Its definitely a safe process and helps in enhancing your lips that suit you. In fact, at the clinic, I met a few people who have got it done and they were extremely happy with it.
So, if you’re thinking about getting it done, go ahead! its completely safe.
In case of any queries, feel free to drop in your comments.