So my beautiful beautiful people,
While the weather is not too good on us, its time you really take care of your skin! Summers dehydrate us both from the inside as well as outside. Here are some tips you should follow:
- The most basic one: Have water! Not just 2-3 glasses but at least 10-15 glasses. Set a reminder on your phone every hour so that you just don’t miss on this. Dehydration leads to dull skin and lowers down our energy, so have loads of water. You can put some chunks of freshly sliced lemons or mint leaves.
- SUNSCREEN!! Well, frankly , I never used to use sunscreen on my face, as my foundation has SPF 15, so I thought its just enough for summers. Well, I was completely wrong. No matter what, you should apply sunscreen before you apply your makeup. Also, make sure you do not use sunscreen beyond SPF 50. Keep re-applying it after a couple of hours on all exposed skin areas.
- Sunglasses are always on top summer accessories! Reason being, we have too many gorgeous pieces available in the market along with the fact that they protect our eyes. If you’re that person who is mostly out, please do not skip wearing glasses. Our eyes tend to develop fine lines when exposed to sun. and who wants fine lines right! Get your sunnies On.
- If you have super sensitive skin, Always carry facial wipes along or carry facial spray. That will keep away bacteria plus keep you feeling fresh.
- For Makeup, Skip applying loads of Layers. Use a tinted Moisturizer , that works the best. Also, Don’t forget to use Primer before applying foundation so that it stays longer.
- Apply Detan packs atleast once a week, My favorite summer face pack is Gram Flour mixed with curd and a pinch of turmeric. Works best and gives a beautiful glow.
- Never share your makeup with anyone, sometimes that turns our really bad for your own skin.
- Drink Apple Cider Vinegar once a day, I usually have that in the morning. One tsp ACV in a glass of warm water, You can use that as a toner too.
So, there are my Summer care tips for you guys! Stay safe, Stay Beautiful!