Its an everyday story to get late for school or work! No extra time to apply those lashes or mascara, we are stuck with a big problem: Should we wash our hair?
*_*Common Morning Notions we face:
Its too oily, but I am getting late:~<
I just don’t feel like washing them, but I have an important presentation today :-0
My hair get too fizzy post wash, I cannot wash them :”(
Well, I have some super easy everyday hacks for you girls which you can adapt for your everyday life and skip shampoo a lot of times,
- Dry Shampoo : Most of us already know about this, dry shampoo helps to dry out oily greasy hair. Its available in a lot of brands like Bblunt, Loreal, etc. The only negative part about dry shampoos is the fact that they contain a lot of chemicals, so use them only when you really need to go somewhere urgent.
- Talcum Powder: This is a great substitute to dry shampoo, it dries out the hair and removes greasiness. Apply it overnight so that you can have oil free hair in the morning. This can be used for 2nd day hair.
- Cocoa Powder: This is used as a dry shampoo for brown colored hair. I love using this hack!
- Part your hair: If you do center parting or side parting, you can change your parting style, that will help hide oily greasy hair.
- Hairstyle: You can make a puff in the center and then tie them at the back. Avoid making tight ponytails as they can make your hair look super oily.
Ideally, you should wash your hair twice a week, frequent washes will make it greasy very often.
Do try these hacks and share the message :*