Hello Hello My Favorite people,
Its Summer Time that means loads of tan, crop tops and Bohemian jewelry!
Well, that also covers No hair skin, and its just impossible to go to parlors everyday!
So, I found a pretty good alternative for the same and that is : Gillette Venus Breeze
Yes, At a recent event , Actress and product endorser Kalki Koechlin was present along with celebrity dermatologist Rashmi Shetty and Bollywood make up artist Namrata Soni, who discussed all the myths related to shaving.
Top Shaving Myths Busted:
- MYTH: Shaving will make my tan fade faster: Don’t listen to this old wives’ tale—you simply can’t shave off your tan. Actually, regular shaving can enhance your tan by sweeping away the top layer of flaky skin that hides your gorgeous glow.
2. MYTH: It’s okay to shave without water if I’m in a hurry: We wouldn’t recommend it! Water—and shave gel—is critical for a comfortable shave. It helps the razor glide over skin.
3. MYTH: Waxing won’t cause ingrown hair: While waxing keeps legs smooth, it still can cause ingrown hairs. Whether waxing or shaving is your go-to hair removal method, starting with clean, exfoliated skin is the best way to prevent ingrown hairs.
4. MYTH: Shaving every day is bad for the skin: Not true! If you have fast-growing, thick hair you may be comfortable shaving every day. Plus, shaving with a razor actually helps skin look and feel smoother by exfoliating the top layer of dead skin cells. Venus razors include features that help provide a gentle glide and maintain silky soft skin.
5. MYTH: Shaving leaves skin dry and flaky: On the contrary—shaving is your skin’s best friend! Shaving helps skin feel smooth by whisking away your top layer of dead skin.
Hope this helps you guys bust all those myths and start loving shaving like me!
Don’t ask, Just SHAVE It!
Love Love Love